? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I found a load of quotes today that apply to how I feel about you..

No matter how many times I get in my state where I need to push everyone away just remember I will always love you and don’t ever forget it even though you think I might.

I cared. Too much. I found out you could have cared less. You hurt me and you don’t even know it.

My favorite place would be in your arms falling asleep with you whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

I want you to buy me flowers, just because its tuesday.

t is not the kiss itself, but the moment right before the lips touch, that leaves you speechless.

Take time to think about those people you love, how you appreciate them, and thank them while you can.

You've seen me at my weakest but you take me as I am, and when I fall you offer me a softer place to land.

And when she kissed me that day I couldn't help but think this is exactly what I waited for.

For someone I love, I'd die a horrible death, battle the underworld, come back, and do it all again.

The spaces between our fingers were made so another persons fingers could fill them.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

Never give up on the one you love because you never know when they’ll love you back.

I didn't say "I Love You" to hear it back... I said it to make sure you knew.

The only thing worse than a broken heart is knowing I'd give you another chance.

So just whisper sweet nothings in my ear and hold me tight. Make this night last forever, cause it may be the last.

There’s no way I could look in your eyes and tell you I don't love you.

You dont have to worry about me not loving you tomorrow.

*************************************************

And what started this? I remembered that first kiss. And now Im crying my eyes out.

0 comments: